Would you like to be greeted by a fresh scent when you open your front door? It’s easy - and guaranteed to lift your spirits.
- Be picky about cleaning products. They’re the baseline of your home’s fragrance. Those made with natural ingredients have light, fresh scents - with no chemical after smell.
- Invite nature inside. Fresh flowers and herbs have gentle fragrances that are stimulating, never overwhelming. And they’re easy to change, so you’ll never tire of them. Boost your mood with essential oils. Choose a favorite and dab a drop onto a light bulb (heat spreads the scent) or add to a bowl of dried flower petals.
- A Scent secret. Flower, fruit and herbal scents are all ideal for your living room. Perfume a cotton ball with a drop of rose geranium oil, wrap in a paper towel and tuck behind your sofa cushions.
- Beauty in the bath. Scented soaps, oils and lotions will permeate your bath with your personal fragrance. Add sweet-smelling flowers for extra freshness.
- Peaceful bedroom. The sanctuary of your bedroom is the perfect place to indulge yourself. Proven sleep-enhancing scents are lavender, jasmine and vanilla.
Great info to know when selling or simply enjoying your property!