10 McCormacks Lane
Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia
Pleasant Street/Main Road to Cow Bay Road to 10 McCormacks Lane, Eastern Passage.
Here we have a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom split-entry semi-detached home in picturesque Eastern Passage offering large windows to let in ample light, plenty of yard space and a great deck to enjoy in the summer sun.
Lots of parking space available on the long gravel driveway plus a large “wired” 12' X 16' shed.
Just minutes away from entertainment, restaurants, walking trails and beaches at Fisherman’s Cove/Government Wharf as well as schools, parks, public transit and the local golf course.
Be sure to check out the narrated video tour for further details!
- Rent: $1,250.00/month plus utilities (below)
- Availability: September 2018
- Lease Type: One year fixed-term lease
- Inclusions: Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, driveway parking
- Pets: Allowed
- Smoking: No smoking of any kind in the property
Approximate annual utility costs (as per past tenant…depending on usage):
- Home heating oil…approx. $1,000/year
- Nova Scotia Power…approx. $1,500/year
- Water…approx. $900/year